Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

SOME WORK SOME PLAY



A nice cool morning so we started on the wood - we got 2 cords done in 4 hours before we stopped - we really have all summer and all fall to get it done because we don't need any of this wood for this winter so we have the luxury of time to finish.
After I got home and cleaned up, I headed over to Joanne and Mitch's on my four wheeler along the old Axe Lake road - it is actually Stacey's four wheeler which she is letting me use until mine is fixed - thank you Stacey.  I helped Joanne plant some seeds along side of her garage - she scattered the dirt.
After I got home I checked out the greenhouse and found some little tomatoes growing from the plants I bought as opposed to seeds this year.  AND my testicle plants are out - they are actually Pink Lady Slippers - Cypripedium Acaule, a member of the orchid family.
And tonite after dinner we are all headed to the Trading Post for ice cream!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that Joanne is retired is she staying all summer ?
that would be awesome don't you think ?