Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Greetings!!

My first post on my first blog. The purpose of this blog is to record my adventures in my life up north and to share them with you - it's better than a journal that only I get to see and I can also post my pictures (I have to get some more on my Picasa2) and I have lots!!
Just a little background on me - I am a retired Banker who, after 30 years of employment, took an early retirement and sold our home in Windsor and moved up here to paradise. It is not an easy life - hard as a matter of fact - but sooo rewarding. I can look out my front window and see our beautiful lake and forest and all the creatures that visit occasionally. To date there has been 1 bear, deer, foxes, squirrels, 1 wolf, tons of birds and one moose swimming across the lake. Can't see that in Windsor.
More another day - have to get to the Trading Post to buy beer - that is one thing I have learned up here - Up North 101 - always have cold beer in the fridge because if you don't - that's when you get company - so I am always stocked.
See ya bye

1 comment:

JennyP said...

Janet,
I think your daily journal is a awesome way for Steve and I to keep posted on your crazy adventures. We are in awe of your current life style.
Congrats on early retirement, and we are looking forward to seeing you in the Summer.

Love JennyP