Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS STACEY!!!!

Stacey finished her first ultramarathon - 50 miles - in 11 hours and thirty five minutes PLUS she took second in her age group - female 39 and younger - altho she calls herself a Master Runner because it is 35 and older. I guess that makes me a Senior Runner/Walker - 55 and older. She said it was a killer course - hills and valleys that she wasn't trained for but she did it!! Now after I walk a marathon I am sore for a few days and you do something called the marathon shuffle but Staceys was an ultra marathon crawl. She was hurting and was moving v e r y s l o w l y. Stairs - forgetaboutit - she was down on all fours. I could feel her pain. But she finished it in excellant time - Way To Go!!
Do I hear 100 miles.....
See Ya Bye

No comments: