Total Pageviews

Friday, May 30, 2008

Eau D'Off

Just as blaze orange is a fashion color up - so is Eau D'Off a fragrance. We went to Pig Pen last nite for fishing and the bugs were pretty bad but if you spray Off on exposed skin and the inside of your hat you are pretty well protected. They really didn't bother me except when they go in your ear - UGH.
There were some guys fishing in their t-shirts and they were just batting the bugs and not fishing too well. I was catching them and they weren't. I like that - outfishing locals - especially guys who think women have no right to be out there and they don't know what they are doing - but I showed them. I got four and was proud of it. Then another couple of older men came in full head net apparel - he thought we were pretty brave to be out there without a head net but I told him it wasn't so bad.
We got our limit of eight - some lakers and some eaters - we put some of the smaller ones in our lake for our fishing pleasure - catch and release - so they get bigger - if the loons don't get them first.
When I woke up this morning there had to be a million (ok maybe 30) mosquitos on the window screen - I am not going outside today.n It is supposed to rain anyway so I am inside straightening my cupboards after the company - I can' find anything!!!
Tonite we may go into Thessalon for the Legion fish fry with Linda and John - awsome fish!!!
Tomorrow I go to the dump to pick up a few loose bags - the summer hours have started Wednesday from 10 - 2 and Saturday from 12 - 4pm. Just thought you might like to know.
See Ya bye

No comments: