Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Calm Before The Storm

I am sitting here at 1:45 pm and everything is done and ready for the party. I like to be done and relaxing before the event. The chili is in the crockpot, the onions are chopped (I teared up a lot) the world famous deviled eggs are done, the table is set up, the chairs are all inside because it is raining and cold outside so at least 25 people will be in my house downstairs - thank goodness for the cement floor - it is the party garage - that is what everyone has up here .Bob has a pool table, big screen tv, fire place, bar (that is where the "birthday/superblowl party incident" happened - enough said) I still have the red beads from the wedding hanging so it looks party like down there.
I will take pictures for my blog so you can enjoy the festivities as well. Any excuse to party....
See Ya Bye

ps - Good luck with your surgery, Jimmy. We will be thinking of you today

No comments: