Total Pageviews

Friday, April 23, 2010

MASS ESCAPE!!!


I spent about 1 hour yesterday cleaning up an escape attempt by our flat of worms!!! Apparently the fridge door was not properly shut from the night before (yes, I did it) and all we have in that fridge was beer, pop, juice and worms. The next morning I went to put something in the fridge and stepped on something mushy - I looked down and there was a mass of worms making a "run" for it. The change in temperature must have triggered one of the worms to make a go for it and all the rest followed suit. I got them all back in their box and cleaned the fridge - I only lost 2. I don't mind having worms in the fridge - we buy them in flats - 500 worms for about $65.00 - a lot cheaper than $5/doz!! And you always have them on hand.

Bad Worms!!!

See Ya Bye

No comments: