Total Pageviews

Monday, April 26, 2010

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Union break!!!


I got my doors finished this morning - the 4th coat of varathane on the cupboard doors and trim. I sanded them after the 3rd coat also so they are like silk - very smooth. Now Rejean has to put the hardware on them but not install them - we won't do that until we get them in place. We pick up the U-Haul on Friday for the trip - it's better than worrying about the weather. They will be nice and dry in the trailer.


We worked on the wood again today - we have quite the production line going. Someone is hauling the cut pieces up to the tractor log splitter where Eddie and I are splitting. John is also up top with us know, working his splitter. Barry hauls them up from the valley and Rejean co-ordinates everything and either hauls or splits. When a load is ready to go, we follow and help unload. Our wood is all done!!! John's first load went over this afternoon. I didn't help as I am preparing for the BBQ tonite for the hired help. Just Brenner hot dogs and hamburgers, hashbrowns and fixings. Nothing special but everyone will enjoy it.


Tomorrow more of the same...


See Ya Bye


No comments: