Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 12, 2010

FYI

Just to let you know I drove my car over to the weather station and positioned my car so that I could jump into it if I encountered the bear AND I have access to a 20 gauge shotgun that I know how to use - just in case - the bear would be considered a nuisance bear and would not be tolerated by the locals around here - it is just a matter of time...

But you have to be very aware of your surroundings - in the past couple of weeks there has been reports of a beer chasing a person on a bicycle and a man being mauled by a black bear, not in this community but in the north - Orilla I think. There's not a lot of food for them this year due to the dry weather - the berry crop is almost non-existent so they are looking for food where ever they can find it. You know I won't be going for my walks along the highway any time soon.

Thanks for your concern.

See Ya Bye

No comments: