Total Pageviews

Monday, June 21, 2010

ROAD TRIP ! ! !


Just when Rick and Joan are heading up here for a bit of relaxation, Rejean and I are headed down to Listowel for the much anticipated wedding of my nephew Troy to Lindsey. The wedding is not until Saturday but we are going to make a week of it (6 days to be exact). Joanne is flying in from Calgary on Thursday evening so the 3 sisters will be together again. The rehearsal dinner is at Sue and Jack's farm on Thursday evening and we will all be pitching in to help. The wedding ceremony and reception are at the bride's family's farm - there will be a full moon and I am sure the party will go on well into the nite. There is no party quite like a party on the farm. Those people know how to have a good time and I am looking forward to it. We will be taking a cab there and back so a good time will be had by everyone including the designated driver that is always me.

I talked to Susan this morning and she was a bit stressed - she needs her sisters!!! We are on our way!!!

See Ya Bye

No comments: