Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 2, 2011

FIRST GUY'S ONLY WEEKEND


We have Rick, Steve, Andy and Gavin up this week - just the guys - no girls (except me because I live here and I have work to do like splitting wood, working at the hall, washing, cleaning and getting my car serviced etc. etc). Gavin and Rick (aka Grandpa) went fishing today. What a glorious day it is too. Perfect for some quality time together. They also walked over to the other garage where Rejean and I were splitting wood. He sanded down the new bench that Steve put together. It is a working weekend too, so Gavin is learning the ropes.
How was your day?

ps - Gavin put on a life-jacket before they headed out - I do have a picture of it.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time for a girls get away, do you still do those?

Anonymous said...

Do you still go away with your travel agent ? havent heard you mention any trips, you usually get out of Dodge when the guys arrive dont you?

Anonymous said...

How are the guys making out with the fall fishing this year