Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2011

HALL BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS


We had our last dinner at the Hall on Sunday nite - it wasn't a sell-out but we made money. We had lots of help this dinner so it makes it easier - Gail, Sharon, Vicki, Phyllis, Leslie, Debbie and myself did a great job. We got all the dishes washed and put away and just the roasters left to soak over nite.
We headed back there on Monday and made 65 big meat pies and 15 individual (I call them baby pies). And we are going back again on Tuesday to make more. Then I am free the rest of the week.
But getting back to the Birthday cakes. We knew of 3 birthdays that evening so Phyllis baked and decorated these little cakes. And we all sang Happy Birthday to the recipients. Just like the big chain restaurants.

ps - look in the background and you can see my deviled eggs I made for the dinner - are you sick of me talking about my deviled eggs yet?
Posted by Picasa