Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

SCALLOP POTATOS


The scallop potatoes turned out so good at the dinner, I decided to make some today at the hall with the leftover stuff. I did it all by myself and they were good. Vickie and I each took some home for dinner - I also took a hamburger pie home - I think they are my favourite of all the pies we make. Just ground beef, shredded carrots and onions and Vickie's gravy. Vickie makes all the fillings for the pies and Phyllis makes the dough - I just fill the shells and put the "lids" on the pies then keep an eye on them baking in the ovens. I also put the ridges on the edges of the pies - I used to think it was such hard work to do that stuff but now - not so much - easy peasy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks really good, yum yum and I bet it smells good too. Nothing like home made