Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

GETTING IT DONE


The weather has been absolutely spectacular - really - and I have from now until next Friday off from work at the Hall - I feel as tho I am on vacation!!!! We are trying to get the wood split during this time - and it seems to be happening. But we don't work until we are tired - today we started late because I got my hair cut (another blog topic) so we started at about 10:30 and then worked til about 2 this afternoon when we stopped to help Rick close up the trailer. Rejean is stacking it, as you can tell because the stack is still standing - we are not going to make it any taller - we will start another row. We figure we have enough for next year + so we don't have to take any trees down next spring. Look at the size of some of those logs - we can't pick them up by ourselves and the splitter doesn't go low enough to roll them on so we will load them into the brown trailer with the tractor then roll them out the back of the trailer on to the splitter - I didn't think of that one. The master did, but what a good idea that the 2 of us can handle.

See Ya Bye
Posted by Picasa

No comments: