Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 9, 2012

BACK TO WORK

You haven't heard from me for a while.  I have another cold - I must have picked something up down in Windsor.  I am trying to ignore it.  We are working on the bulk heads for downstairs.  We cut the boards to size and Rejean stained them.  My job is to varathane them which I have been doing for the past couple of days.  I sand tomorrow then apply the final coat.  It seems to be going slowly but at least we are getting it done.  Once those are done we start on the back wall where the dishwasher, double sink and gas stove go.    I have been looking at table and chair sets for down there.  I saw some really nice ones in the states - real wood and for the same price that I saw in Canada.  But, I am still looking.
That's about it - just another exciting day in paradise...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see the results-it will be spectacular-sistersue