Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

WHAT HAPPENS AT THE LAKE...

...certainly doesn't stay at the Lake.  I had to go on a beer and wine run to the Post today.  Keith was there by himself as usual on a Tuesday afternoon.  I entered the store and he greeted me with his usual "Alias" - that's his name for me.  It's a nick name from when I first moved up here and I got a package delivered to me in my real name.  Keith didn't know my last name as that - he thought I was using my married name and he didn't know who Janet S---- was.  When he found out he got a good laugh and said that that name was just my "alias" hence, the nick name.  Anyway, he knew that we hadn't got any fish the day before.  I said the minnow I put on live in the morning was the same one and still alive when I left in the afternoon.  He laughed.  Everyone knows everything up here.
Tomorrow I have to varathane new stuff that Rejean did today.  The bulk head at the back wall is being worked on and it's my turn to do my thing.
See Ya Bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he must read your blog