Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

FEED THE FISH!!!

This is what happens when you have some spare time and you get a bit creative on your blog.  This is a gadget that I have seen on other blogs but never knew how to put it on mine.  If you put your "mouse" on a certain point, the fish will come to it and if you move it, the fish will follow.  I know, a bit hokey but it is fun.  I also changed my background design.  But just for a while - I like the other one but I will leave this up for a bit.  Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

l love feeding the fish-very cool-ss

Anonymous said...

your fish remind me of Tasha...foodfoodfood...I am worried about the pink gal, she never seems to get a bite and runs against the wall...are you sure se is ok?

northernbliss said...

I'll check her out - maybe some bad fish food...