Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 19, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR BARR

Mr Sandy Barr turned 91 years young yesterday.  Sorry I am a day late but I know you had a good time yesterday with your family and friends. 
Mr and Mrs Barr are the reasons that this blog doesn't have any (or very few) swear words and objectionable content - they are my filters.  When there comes a place where a swear word would just be perfect, I am reminded that they read my blog everyday and they would be disappointed in me for my choice of words. 
91 years old - wow.  Just think of the things he has seen and done.  He is a veteran and has written a book, raised a good family, enjoys a good nite out (or early evening) at the Red Lobster, his favourite restaurant.  They know him as part of their family he has been there so often.
Anyway, I hope you had a good day and I wish you many more happy and healthy years.  Enjoy!!!

No comments: