Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 2, 2012

YES WE DO!!


This is the first picture off the "Lost but now Found" camera. Joanne's birthday was January 31st and mine is tomorrow, February 3rd. While we were in Calgary, Joanne had this cake made so we could celebrate our birthdays together - Susan was left off but she was sitting right beside me. My Aunt Sonia had us 3 girls sit on our kitchen table with hot lights pointed at us for hours until she got some good photos. I still remember it to this day. I think I was maybe 10 years old at the time this was taken.
But what a great surprise. Probably the last time I was bigger than Joanne...
Great Memories
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still very cute,and Janet you still have the bangs. JP

Anonymous said...

sure- leave the older one out-she was the fav- haha-only the two cute ones on the cake for sure

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday