Total Pageviews

Monday, February 6, 2012

SUNDAY IN BANFF


We stayed at the Chalets Friday, Saturday and Sunday nites and we decided to head to Banff on our day off.  We visited the Banff Springs and were amazed at the massiveness of the hotel.  I would like to stay there one day just to say I have.  We toured downtown Banff and they had the ice climbing display right on main street - it would have been something I would have liked to try - the height was just my size as I am sometimes afraid of heights.  And there was an expert there to show you the ropes - literally.  We observed the girl in the white bikini getting her picture taken - we actually saw her disrobing and wondered what the h-ll she was doing but it all became clear when the other girls started snapping away.  It was not exactly warm that day and when she was done and hurrying to get back to her clothes, she slipped on the ice and went right down on her behind and from the looks of her, I don't think she had too much padding.  It must have hurt.  Mitch posed by a knight in shining armour - they sure made 'em small back then.  It may have fit me!!  The last picture is of moi outside of our Chalet.  The scenery was stunning and I missed the mountains when I came home.  We have some amazing scenery here but out there, that is real scenery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You took some very nice pictures yanet! Thank goodness you got your camera back!!!!!
Xoxo jodie
Ps. Hope you had a great birthday:)