Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2012

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

I got to blow snow again today - we got about 3-4 inches the other nite and more is expected on Wednesday (now we get snow) so it was decided I would blow today.  I grabbed a beverage, took off my coat, changed into my hikers for better control on the hydrostatic control and hopped into the cab.  Rejean had already got it warmed up for me and moved his truck out of my way at the garage - that is where I start...I have to follow the existing routine established by Rejean for all those many years up here.  I am ok but sometimes I feel I am getting too close to the ditch so I panic and stop and then try again.  And I don;t do the straightest of lines so...I have to do it again.  Mr Picky tells me to do it again straight this time.  OK I will.  It's all fun to me and I must admit it looks a lot better after I have redone some areas.  It is all in the routine.  I have to direct the blower certain ways - away from the wood sheds, and windows and trailers, sometimes to the right, sometimes to the left and the control is sooooo sensitive - you just touch it and it moves.  As I said in the beginning, practice will make perfect!!
See Ya Bye

No comments: