Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 16, 2012

FINALLY SOME FUN


Tomorrow is Friday, it has been snowing, albeit lightly, for the past 3 days so Rejean called a play day.  Ron, Mary, Rejean and I are going ice fishing.  I am not coughing as much so I won't be scaring the fish away.  I have had this stupid thing for over a month now - I think I was re-infected with the same virus because it is the same thing I had before.  But I think it is breaking up and I feel up to fishing.  We took the snowmobile out for a spin this afternoon just to see if it runs - we have only had it out once this year.  That is me out on the lake zooming around.  I have some chilli, pepperoni, some honey almonds and some beverages and Ron and Mary are bringing some munchies.  We will build a fire out on the ice to heat up the chilli and ourselves altho it is supposed to be +1 and sunny tomorrow so we won't be cold.  The lake we are going to has perch and splake and I hear the action is good.  I'll take my camera to record all the fun.
See Ya Bye

No comments: