Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 6, 2009

CATCH UP STUFF

This is Joanne cooking her delicious paella in the giant fry pan in my woodshed because it was raining out. Notice that she perfectly balances her wine glass and stirs at the same time - don't try this at home folks - she is a professional. This dish was delicious (did I already say that?) It had skinless, boneless chicken thighs, huge shrimp, chorizio (?) sausage, tomatoes, chicken broth, aborio rice and saffron. I am definitely getting the recipe for that one. It fed the masses - there was 7 of us and there was still about 1/4 of the dish left. And doing it in the big fry pan outside is entertainment. Everyone is standing around taking pictures and ohhing and awwwwing at all the great stuff. I made some garlic cheese bread and a good red wine (I had beer) and it was a party.
See Ya By

No comments: