Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 8, 2009

PIG ROAST UPDATE

Sorry no pictures but I promise tomorrow. I will be tending bar tomorrow from noon til 4pm - I have my Smart Serve so i can legally tend bar. Rejean will be selling beer and liquor tickets. should be fun. We worked our asses off today. Cheryle and I arrived at 9am and we walked out of there at 6pm. There was 150 pounds of potatoes peeled. I made the potatoe salad, carrot salad and the cole slaw. I also did over 200 deviled eggs. Needless to say there is still a lot of work to do. Joan and Sierra made my Rice Crispie squares today - it was the last thing I wanted to do when I got home - thank you girls. I also wrapped up my basket for the silent auction - I got a fire extinguisher and a bunch of fire related things for the highest bidder.
It is supposed to rain tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't.
See ya By

No comments: