Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 14, 2009

RICKY'S HERE!!


This is the brother's 27th straight year of fishing together up north this week. I am usually not here for it because it is the guy's time but this year my sister Susan and her husband and two friends will be up on Monday so I am going to stick around. I feel that I am intruding into a sacred guys time thing but I get to go fishing on Saturday night for pickerel at the season opener. I feel lucky.
Steve and Jim-Bob will be up on Sunday. All together there will be 9 of us. The girls will probably take off on an all day 4 wheeler trip just like last year. We will take our fishing boxes just in case and Susan will make her world famous beverages Yum Yum. The guys will fish and have some fun. I think on Tuesday they will all help stock some rainbow trout in some secret places up here with the ministry. Should be interesting for them.
Another adventure....
See Ya By

No comments: