Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 12, 2009

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED






Today Rejean and I met the McDougal Fuel truck to lead them to Joanne and Mitch's place for the installation of their new propane tank. It is in but it took all day long. They got it installed with no problem - level right away - but there was a leak that took them a while to find - it turned out to be in the brand new regulator - thank goodness they had an extra one and it was put in place and everything was working correctly.

I passed the time by tending the fire, collecting the lotions left in the sauna, reading a couple of Reader's Digests I found in the outhouse, raking some leaves etc. It was a beautiful day and we found out later that no deer were taken by our group. Some hunters along the hiking trail took a large fawn (probably the one that has been hanging around our place with it's mother) and a wolf apparently approached them and came within 15 feet of them. No wonder there are no deer around - the wolves are scaring them away.

Tomorrow there are about 8 of us doing a big push on Axe Lake - I'll be pushing because I don't want to find out I can't pull the trigger when I am staring a big buck or doe right in the eye. I'll let someone else do the deed. Time is a'runnin out. I'll take my camera and try and get some action photos. Wish me luck.

See Ya By

No comments: