Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WARNING - DEXTER SPOILER

For those of you who follow Dexter, last night's episode (we tape the Sunday nite episode and blip thru the commercials) you know that they killed Rita, Dexter's wife. I was stunned!!! The Trinity Killer did it and left Dexter's baby sitting in a pool of blood (dejavu for Dexter). I can't believe it!! I am still depressed over it. Talk about a surprise. But it is one of the best shows on TV this season. And for those of you who don't watch it, I highly recommend it. It is the story of a serial killer who only kills the bad guys (and 1 woman if I remember correctly). You have to love him. But I don't know what is going to happen now. Is Dexter going to adopt Rita's two children (their father is dead - a few episodes ago in a prison fight) who is going to take care of the kids when Dexter is at work as a blood smear expert with the Miami Police Department, is Deb (Dexter's sister) going to make any connection to Dexter's secret life because now she knows who his mother was (she was killed in a boxcar and Dexter was left in the boxcar with her in all that blood) You can read a synopsis of all the episodes at the Dexter website.
As for me, I will anxiously be awaiting the next Dexter episode to see how he is going to explain why the Trinity Killer picked his family for his final killing - Dexter did away with him in his usual special way - way to go Dexter!!!
See Ya By

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Dexter! I can't wait for next season.
Jodie