Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

BACK TO WORK

It was nice having the afternoon off yesterday. We had a blast. But now it's back to work time. This morning it took a couple of hours just to get measurements in the shower, layout some tiles and even get ready to go. But we got going soon after that. To make a long story short, we got 2 rows done. It looks great. It is an adventure to say the least. Rejean and I work together but at times it is hard. He is a perfectionist and during the process it is a pain, but when you see the results, it is all worth it. But I did hand him the tiles, sand down the cut edges and wipe up the tiles after he was done installing them. AND, they are level. Not too shabby. Our biggest question right now is how to do the ceiling. Do we continue the brick pattern on the ceiling or do we just have straight lines. Any comments on that? Keep in mind that the shower is 4x8x8 and you have seen the floor. I can't take another one of the floor because it is all covered up to protect it from the wall work. I am going for the brick pattern. But what do you think?
Tomorrow it is into the Sault I go for my mammogram or, as I like to say, boobogram. Do they really have to squeeze them so hard? I have to shake them out after I am done (only kidding). I will keep you guys informed with the results. Linda has decided to join me tomorrow. I'll drop her off at the mall before my appointment at 10 and meet her after for some serious shopping. I'm headed for Mark's WorkWear House. I have my eye on something - and I have a coupon!!!
Life is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We recommend you keep the Brick pattern going on the ceiling. otherwise in a 4x8x8 it would look to busy with 3 different layouts. Keep it simple