Total Pageviews

Friday, April 10, 2009

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ADJUST YOUR SCREEN


Kind of makes you dizzy doesn't it? Not. I have it on a slight slant but you can get the jist of it. All the walls are done and tomorrow we (I mean Rejean) will finish the ceiling. Not a bad job if I do say so. It is exactly what I wanted - you even get the idea of the grout lines as they will be the charcoal grey color. It's like the showers back in high school. But it took us all day to complete the walls. There were circles to be cut - 2 smaller ones and one large one. Turned out fine. But a lot of cutting!! We have just enough tiles to finish the job plus have a few for maintenance.
I bought two 1 pound solid chocolate Easter Bunnies in the Sault and I started on mine last night. The ears are gone plus a good part of his head. Yum Yum.
See Ya By

No comments: