Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER

Did you know that a 1 pound solid Easter bunny can cause you to gain 2 pounds? It happened to me. Don't let it happen to you. It took me two days to eat the whole thing and then Rejean gave me a bite of his. Stupid me did!! I swear I will never eat chocolate again - until next Easter. It is really the only time I do eat chocolate - I really don't go for sweets but I can't resist those one pound solid chocolate bunnies. I guess it dates back to when I was a child - altho I don't remember all that much (it's an old person thing).
We are having Ron and Mary over for dinner today - turkey in a box - I swear by them - no stress - no fuss - just pop that baby in the oven from frozen and 5 hours later you get a beautiful delicious turkey with gravy, stuffing and no bones except for the legs. It is very easy to carve and there are tons of left overs. I just mash a few potatoes, fresh buns, cranberry sauce (I couldn't find fresh ones at Valuemart so I had to buy a can) and a broccoli salad. Mary is making butter tarts for desert. There you go - Easter dinner done!!
My house is clean and my table is set. I am ready!! Let Easter begin....
Happy Easter everyone - I hope the Easter bunny is good to you. I hope you are surrounded by people you love and you remember those who are not with you.
See Ya By

No comments: