Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I AM READY!!!!

A dinner party of sorts is taking place this afternoon and early evening. Ron, Mary, Linda and Daniel are coming over for dinner. Finally. The last time we tried to get all 4 of them over Linda and Daniel left for home so we were lucky to get them tonite. I prepared my famous Chicken Parmesan, garlic bread and garlic shrimp. I have all the fixin's for Caesars that I know we all like so bring them on. The salad is cooling, the ice cubes are made, my table is set and all the glasses are clean downstairs. They get dusty because of the wood stove. I like getting everything ready in advance because then you can relax and enjoy yourself. I hear a Cesar calling my name as I type. They will bring the desert so I have no idea what that will be but I am prepared with desert plates at my ready.
My camera is ready to record this entertaining event. Let's get this party started....
See Ya Bye

No comments: