Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

THEY CAME, THEY ATE, THEY LEFT


Well it wasn't quite that fast. We all enjoyed ourselves. The food was good. It was one of my No Stress meals. I have a few dishes that I can make that are very easy and always turn out good. this was one of them. Salad - no problem. The chicken was done up ahead of time so all I had to do was throw it in the oven and the penne - easy peasy. Linda brought the desert. A delicious chocolate loaf from Valu Mart and berries from this past summer - blue berries and raspberries. yum Yum. We started out with Cesars and later switched to either wine or beer - beer for me. We all had a good time and everyone was gone by 8:30pm - perfect for watching more Olympics. Actually I saw a gold medal performance while I was cooking my penne.
Now if the Canadians can win against the Russians tonite....I will be glued to the screen for that one - GO CANADA!!!
See Ya Bye

No comments: