Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 28, 2010

YOU CAN DO IT BOYS


It's finally here - the game everyone has been waiting for. The ladies already have their gold around their necks - now it is the guy's turn. We are fortunate enough to be able to watch the game with some real die-hard hockey fans. John for one. He is a hockey fanatic - one who paces when the game is on. You know the kind. I get very anxious watching something like that. I watched the curling finale last nite and that even got me going. Kevin Martin and Morris are a great pairing. I was on my feet, clapping and cheering in my own living room!! At least today's event will be enjoyed in a party garage. Complete with the big screen and pool table - Linda will be staying away from the pool table today.

GO CANADA!!!!!

See Ya Bye

No comments: