Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SOME INTERIOR STUFF

As promised here are some photos of what the floor looks like - the Tuscan Stone from Home Depot - I liked it from the first time I saw it and it goes very well with the colors in the pine - it is red pine and there are some boards with a lot of the red in it and the color we want to do the interior doors matches the red also. It is in the middle as far as price goes - not too expensive but not cheap either. We are not that far from needing it so I guess I better get some measurements. I varathaned the moldings for the ceiling today and we are going to use the same ones for the floor. It looks pretty good. Rejean is planing down some pine for the door and window trim.
I also got a picture of the sconces - I think they look pretty good - they match the ceiling fan and they provide good light - with the wood stove and the new lights I am going to set up a chair down there are that's where I'll do my reading. I just have to get some speakers for on the wall - I need good sound when I am working out - I need the tunes!!! It just makes it more interesting.
Tomorrow we will pick up the new sled at Axe Lake - it is supposed to snow some more tomorrow so it will be great conditions for sledding.
Hey, I now have a flock of pine grosbeaks - there are four that have been coming around and I think 4 officially makes it a flock. I couldn't get my picture of the bird to post - but I will keep trying.
I will have to post my pictures the old way - I just tried the new way Stacey showed me and it won't post - it keeps kicking me out so I can take a hint - enjoy.
See Ya By

No comments: