Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 1, 2009

FOR STACEY - A DAY IN THE LIFE...

I have dial up so posting my whole day would probably take a whole day so I will be doing it a bit at a time. This was a challenge that Stacey had issued for all her bog readers and it sounded like a good idea - just so you would know how I pass the time up here. I don't know where to start - at the beginning or at the end. As it will appear on this site, the morning will appear before the end of the day so I will start at the beginning and go from there. Please be guided accordingly...
The day I choose was Friday January 30th, 2009. It started like any other day, I heard the coffee go off at 7am - I got up, beat Rejean to the bathroom, and then started the fire. Please keep in mind that this picture was taken without a sip of coffee. I don't know why it is so blurry as my camera is supposed to have image stabilization - oh well. You can still make out stuff.
Those are my slippers...
I watch Canada AM on channel 221 - we get local news and weather each 1/2 hour so I am informed.

No comments: