Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A GREAT FIND!!!

Remember this? If you do you are about as old as I am. I used to eat this when I was a kid and it was just 5 cents - I paid $1.99 for this box - plus 12 others!!!! Yes I stocked up on these babies. I haven't seen these in ages so when I saw them in Iron Bridge at the grocery store I bought 3. I had one eaten by the time I got home and finished off another one last nite. I was kicking myself for not having purchased more. But there was a sale at Midway Lumber in Thessalon so we went into town for that the next day and we took the looooong way home thru Iron Bridge where I bought 10 more boxes. We also wanted some french fries from the chip wagon but it was too early. We got 200 board feet of clear pine for 85 Cents a board foot - which is a good bargoon. Then we spit the wood from the dead Hemlock the guys took down. What a busy day.
And tomorrow I am back at the hall preparing for the supper on Sunday - another Fish and Chicken fry. We are baking pies tomorrow - maybe I'll pick up some lessons - they are the best pies in the valley so I am learning from the best. Bon Appetite.
See Ya By

No comments: