Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

KISS ME - I'M IRISH


Yes I am Irish even tho my last name is Scott. Go figure. I haven't had any green beer today but I did have beer. We took the laptop and the High Speed Stick over to Axe Lake to see if it would work over there. Joy and Arnold had already been to the Sault, bought a new laptop and got the stick!!! She is now on FaceBook even. It worked over at Roger's as well. I should work for Bell!!
Not last night but the night before (Sunday I think) we went to the island on Axe Lake with everyone up there and got a big bonfire going, fireworks, and beverages. The kids were out playing around on the snowmobiles - a good time was had by all. It was a perfect night - clear and cold. They sure know how to have a good time on that lake. Everyone is friendly and they like to associate with each other. When it was time to go (11:30) Bob put both Rejean and myself on the back of his snow machine and drove us over to the car. It was pretty dark and I don't think we would have found our way back - they would have found us in the spring under a big snow bank or something. Fun!!!
It continues to melt big time here. Tis the season.
See Ya By
ps - glad to see you are a follower SisterSue

No comments: