Total Pageviews

Monday, October 30, 2017

GETTING READY





I almost forgot to roll all my coinage!!!  All year I save all the coins I can get my hands on - if I see it, I take it and into the jar it goes for my Florida vacation.  This year I got $257 Canadian dollars which is pretty good.  Back in the old days when both of us were working,  I would get close to $1000 from all the coins in the jar.
The Scott Sister's Florida trip is coming up at the end of this week.  This year Mitch is coming with us.  He thinks he is just going to be relaxing on the beach with us but he will be working.  He will carry all our packages when we go shopping, he will take our pictures (from all 3 cameras or I-phones) and refresh our drinks during the day.  Well, maybe we won't work him that hard.  It will be fun having Mitch with us this year.

No comments: