Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 17, 2018

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY






First picture is of my Father and I on our 250 Harley Davidson we had years and years ago.  I have my motorcycle licence because of that bike.
The next picture is an old one and I think that is me on the right and Joanne in front of my Father.  Don't know where Susan or my Mom were but I think this picture was taken out west somewhere probably near Claresholm Alberta.
And the last picture I came across searching for the other two pictures.  I have no idea where this was taken but it is of my Father when he was obviously very young.  Maybe early twenties or so.      A very handsome man.
As I have said before he had his demons but he was my Father and I do have good memories mixed in with the not so good ones.
He is at peace now I am sure.  Gone for 37 years.

No comments: