Total Pageviews

Friday, April 3, 2020

OUT AND ABOUT - SORT OF

Headed to town today for some groceries and had to slow down for a couple of deer crossing the road closer to town.  I had my camera ready and managed to get a shot.  I don't know how to zoom in and post the picture so you can just make out the creatures in this picture.  Take my word for it - they are deer.  Nice to see them.
As usual Rejean went in for the groceries.  He wore a mask this time.  Just to be on the safe side.  He said he was the only one in there, besides the cashier, wearing one.  I think it is better to be safe than sorry.  Keith from the Trading Post wears one all the time dealing with customers.  Some say you don't need to and some say you should.  I ordered some from an old friend who makes them but haven't received them yet.  She sews them to standards set out by the CDC so I know they will be good ones.  When I get them, I will post a picture of me wearing it.  She said it will be in a fun material.  Can't wait!!
Came home and washed my car and the screens on the sun room.  Another beautiful day up here.  The snow is melting fast - but it could be faster...

No comments: