Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!


Phyllis called at 8am this morning to cancel our perogie day - I felt like a kid being told that there was no school because of the snow - yeaaa. But I still have a lot of work shovelling today - this picture was taken at 9am and it was coming down in buckets!! Right now - at noon - we have about 6-8 inches on the ground and it is still snowing. Rejean just fired up the tractor and is just getting started on the lane way. I have been shovelling off the veranda and the wood sheds. The birds are having a hard time at the feeders because the feeding holes are plugged with snow and the squirrels are upset as well. No rest for the wicked.
I changed the batteries in the camera so I am off to take some "action snow pictures".
See Ya By

No comments: