Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 3, 2014

DOWN SHE CAME






The pictures do not do it justice - you have to see it in person to appreciate the amount of snow that was on that roof.  We have had our eyes on it for the past couple of days - it was the last roof to go.  I even parked my car down the driveway because I have to be in town tomorrow for 9:30 am and wanted to be not trapped on the wrong side of the slide. Plus I didn't want anybody coming up the drive and being caught in the snow.  It was also a dash to get the mail today too.  I had been hanging around the garage all day - I had a hunch that today could be the day.  I wasn't around when it came down - it was sometime between 2:30 and 4pm.  But we were fortunate that it didn't move the wood shed.  It touched but not enough to move it.
Rejean is out there now cleaning it up - it is going to be a slow process but he had nothing else to do.  Couldn't have come at a better time.

No comments: