Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 29, 2018

BUSY







Getting ready for winter seems to be a year long adventure for us.  We finally got all our wood done and in the wood sheds including the kindling - my favourite part of doing the wood.  I love the way the slabs of cedar "POP" when it is dry and you split them just so.  It's a good thing I like it because it is a very long boring task.  But done finally.
Rick and Rejean blew the pine needles the other day after the big wind we had.  There is still some on the trees but the majority came down.
Joanne and I got a picture of the perfectly round rock Ron and Mary found on their property.  Mary said I couldn't have it so I will admire it from a distance.  It is a beautiful rock.
Got a picture of a neat mushroom on the road to the other garage.  There are lots of species out right now after all the rain we have had.  All different.
And finally, the colours are starting up here.  It seems that all of a sudden they are changing.  They should be beautiful for the next week or longer.  All depends on the weather.  But right now they are beautiful!

No comments: