Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

STEALING STUFF




 I actually only stole the lilacs from an abandon house along the highway.  I love lilacs and they were just going to wilt on the big lilac bush so I stopped there today and grabbed a few branches.  They smell so fine!!!  I will enjoy them for a few days.

Got a picture of a mother Canada Goose and her kids in the Thessalon River.  The mom and dad both were giving me the evil eye so I made it quick.  I figured I could run faster than they could get up the bank so I was safe.

And passing the Tunnel Lake Trading Post I couldn't believe my eyes!!!  I don't think I have ever seen so many cars and people in the lot.  People were lined up to get inside.  Two big buses and about 5 trailers full of young people heading up the highway to somewhere.  With a lockdown in progress I don't know where they could have been going.  

No comments: